Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am a bad blogger

I used to keep a journal years ago, but I was never any good at writing in it. Every time I wrote in it, I'd start with something like, "Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote in this damn book..." No joke. I went back and read it recently and laughed at how often I wrote that.

Things have been really hectic lately, mainly because work has been crazy (I spent most of Chickie's nap time yesterday working from home-- BOO), and I feel like the pace of my life has picked up a bit. In some ways, that's great, because I feel like my time is occupied and I'm not dragging my feet and sticking my thumb up my nose, but I do feel a little emotionally out of breath and frantic. Guess you can't have everything, huh?

The good news is that the nursing troubles got a LOT better by the end of last week, so I'm pretty sure that whatever was going on was related to his teeth or his cold or some combination of both. I've been through so many damn nursing crises that I've come to realize that no matter how bad they get, we somehow manage to get through them. I just need to remember that the next time I have a crisis, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I am off to take my vitamins, wash some pump parts, and eat some mint chocolate chip fro-yo before getting to bed (hopefully) in the next 15 minutes.

No comments: