Yikes, this vacation has gone by quickly, and what sucks is that the weather was really shitty for the first couple days and really only improved today. I can't complain, though, because at least I got in one full day of non-stop sun and pool time. The other bright spot (amidst a totally rainy and crappy weekend) was that Dan and I went to see a MOVIE yesterday-- it was the first time we had seen a movie in the theater since we saw "Knocked Up" when I was 38.5 weeks pregnant. And, believe it or not, that theater was FULL of gigantically pregnant women! Anyway, we saw "Burn After Reading", the new Coen Brothers movie, yesterday, and it was fabulous and hilarious and exactly what I needed to see. Fantastic.
The baby is fussing, so I should go see what the story is-- for the most part, he's had a tough couple days because of some tooth that's bothering him. Lots of fussiness and random screaming fits, and let me tell you, we have TOTALLY regressed in terms of needing to nurse-- this child CANNOT be detached, it seems! I think that'll change when we get back home and he gets back in his routine... I hope. Laura will NOT be happy if he needs to be nursed and rocked to sleep when he gets to daycare on Wednesday.
And I have really started to think about baby number 2... I had said that I would really start thinking about it in the fall, and here we are. Oh, dear, Chickie just fell on his face and is screaming. Gotta go.
2 comments:
You got a feva - and the only prescription is MORE BABY! ;-P
Baby #2, eh? I hear you...when you get that itch, you can't deny it! Glad you had fun on your vaca!!!! I really want to see Burn After Reading too. Hopefully we'll get the chance sometime this decade :)
Post a Comment