
OK, this may not look like anything, but it's actually red and green spots all over the wall in our hallway. Dear sweet Chickie got a hold of a wooden shaker rattle thing (part of a Toddler percussion set) and decided to bang it repeatedly against the wall. At first I thought, "Hey, my child is so creative that he's percussing all over the place," and then I came to my senses and realized that a little paint transfer action was happening. Needless to say, Dan was NOT pleased.
The thing is supposed to be for toddlers, so why isn't there a stupid warning telling me that if my child bangs it against the wall for 10 minutes, flecks of colored paint will get everywhere? Don't the people who make these things actually have kids??
2 comments:
Magic eraser will TOTALLY get that off! No worries...Buggy drew all over the wall last year in red crayon and the magic eraser got it off. But, I know what you mean...can't they make things a little more kid (and parent)friendly?
I love that you posted this picture! Kat solved the problem, so I can now just say that it makes me smile (the photo!).
Post a Comment