... It looks like Obama is going to be elected. I know, I know, the fat lady isn't singing yet, but she's pretty damn close with Ohio and Florida. I just checked on Chickie and nearly woke him up (well, he's been stuffy from teething and the perpetual daycare drip, so he wakes up pretty easily these days) because I had to whisper the good news to him.
Back in May, we got a chance to see Obama speak at my alma mater. It was one of those picture perfect days-- I was sitting on the grass with my mom, my husband, and my baby, and I said to my mom, "I would love to be able to tell my son that he got to see the President speak when he was a baby."
It seems too goo to be true... I feel like I'm going to sleep with one eye open and wait for someone to tell me that the Republicans pulled some shady shit and Ohio went to McCain after all, but for now, I'm cautiously optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment